We are hiring!
Position for Hire: Office Administrator
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Office Administrator will work directly with DCFNE’s management team to ensure efficiency and compliance with company policies. The Office Administrator’s duties will support DCFNE’s day-to-day operations including financial, organizational, and programmatic functions.
General Business Operations
• Management of office equipment and supplies
• Collect and distribute incoming mail and deliveries
• Attend weekly management meetings and monthly staff meetings
• Take minutes at monthly staff meetings and other meetings, as assigned
• Provide administrative support to Executive Director and other management, as assigned
• Reconcile monthly banking/financial data
• Update and monitor QuickBooks Online
• Pay monthly bills & invoices
• Manage receipts; verify bank & credit card statements
• Create and send invoices
• Prepare regular bank deposits
• Reconcile monthly billing with MedStar Washington Hospital Center
• Engage with the external accountant to ensure proper & transparent accounting procedures
• Run monthly hourly and bimonthly salary payroll
• Monitor and pay staff reimbursements
• Monitor staff records through Gusto
• Maintain compliance with applicable federal, local, and business regulations
• Manage, complete, and submit Crime Victim Compensation (CVC) invoices
• Track Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) patient numbers
• Track CVC pledges & payments
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 1-year experience working in an office environment (non-profit experience preferred)
• Understanding of Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, and Adobe Acrobat
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexibility & ability to multi-task
• Ability to travel in the Washington, DC, metropolitan area by personal car or public transportation
Hours and Schedule
This position is part-time, 45-50 hours per month. Flexible scheduling options available.
Pay and Benefits
The hourly rate for this position is $22-25/hour; salary commensurate with experience. The Office
Administrator will be eligible for PTO on an accrual basis.
Please send a resume or CV with a cover letter to Erin Pollitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.